- Goods are dispatched from our Warehouse within the 2 business days of full payment clearing into our bank account (unless otherwise stated in listing)
- No P.O. Box Delivery available
- Business address deliveries preferred where someone can sign for the goods during business hours.
- If goods are sent to a residential address please provide special instructions were your goods can safely be left if no one is available to accept delivery. Failure to provide special instructions authorises Carma Living to instruct the courier to leave the goods on your behalf.
- Please provide your correct mobile phone number after payment as it is very important for the courier to ensure there is someone at home for big parcels. Otherwise there may be some delay in the delivery of your product.
- All items shipped include insurance for loss or damage providing someone is available to inspect the goods and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event the goods are damaged in transit this must be noted on the consignment note and reported to Carma Living PTY LTD via EM with photos included.
- Authority to leave the goods voids claims for loss or damage against Carma Living and third party carriers.
- Our items are shipped using reputable courier companies. Once the item is dispatched you will receive a confirmation EM advising you of your parcel tracking number and carrier.
- In the unlikely event that a problem should occur, please contact us first, and we will do our best to resolve any concerns. - After hours / weekend delivery is not possible.
- We offer buyers the convenience of collection from our warehouse in Dandenong South by appointment (weekends and public holidays excluded). A $15 handling / collection fee applies for collection of this item.
Carma Living Pty Ltd was established in 2012 and is a family owned and run Australian Company offering home and garden decor direct to the general public at wholesale prices. Our product selection is growing rapidly to meet the needs of the popular home and garden decor market. We sell what we love and that has been the driving force behind our growing business. We are continually working hard to source and design new and exciting products It is our mission is to source the very best selection of home and garden decor. Through strong relationships with our manufacturers and our high volume purchasing ability, we are able to keep our costs low and pass terrific savings along to you. We are committed to making decorating your home and garden easy, affordable and fun So whether you shop by website or direct via our showroom / warehouse in Dandenong South VIC, you can be sure you will always find top-quality merchandise for your home at the very best prices.
Returns / Refund Policy
If you change your mind and wish to return the goods for a refund less any associated delivery charges you are welcome to do so providing:
- All goods must returned within 14 days of receipt
- Good must be returned in brand new condition with all packaging intact and in re-sellable condition
- Buyer is responsible for return delivery charges and refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt (after we have inspected the condition of the goods) providing the above conditions are met.
- We will issue you refund less 10% re-stocking / handling / admin fee and delivery charges.
- Buyer will need to arrange own transport at own cost and we highly recommend using a courier that provides insurance cover for loss or damage as Carma Living PTY LTD will not provide refunds for good returned in a damaged state.
One Year Limited Manufacturer'sWarranty
The licensed manufacturer of a Carma Living branded product, warrants this product to the original retail purchaser to be free of material and/or workmanship defects for a period of one year after the date of original retail purchase. Proof of the original purchase is required to obtain a remedy under this limited warranty
What Is NOT Covered Under This Limited Warranty
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Material or fabric components of any product as they are susceptible to damage and wear and tear when note cared for according to the care instructions
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, physical force, improper installation or operation, mishandling, neglect, fire, heat, water, humidity, liquids, insect infestation, or other intrusion.
- Products that have been repaired, altered or modified
- Products used for non-private use
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as, but not limited to, exposure to UV rays and other elements.
- Products returned without valid proof of purchase.